POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jovian Chronicles: Bricriu : Re: Jovian Chronicles: Bricriu Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jovian Chronicles: Bricriu
From: Charles C
Date: 6 Jul 2006 12:55:01
Message: <web.44ad3fcd9d98100a3869c6770@news.povray.org>
Looks nice.   It's a spacecraft with a submarine look to it, which somehow
indirectly gives it a fast & stealthy  first-strike-capable look as well.
I like the contrast of colors but will it land anywhere where it'll need
camoflauge? I'm not familiar with Jovian Chronicles so I'm speaking with
plenty of ignorance..  I think some windows would be nice to get a sense of
scale and so my mind stops trying to put a pistol-grip on it ;) Nice work!

Charles